The dining table is a very important piece of furniture. Everyone needs to touch the dining table for three meals a day. Many people choose solid wood dining tables, because the solid wood dining table has a simple style and its appearance conforms to the public's aesthetics. There is a set of solid wood dining table. Every piece of furniture needs to be treated with our hearts. As the most important furniture in the restaurant, the solid wood dining table is of course no exception. What are the tips for maintaining solid wood dining tables? Let's learn more with Lulu International.
(1) The solid wood dining table should be placed away from the place where there is sunlight, and it should not be exposed to sunlight to avoid problems such as cracking of the solid wood dining table.
(2) The solid wood dining table should be kept clean and tidy, and chemical brighteners should not be used when wiping the solid wood dining table to avoid damage to the paint film of the dining table.
(3) The solid wood dining table should not be placed in a place with heating, and the air conditioner should be turned on frequently to remove moisture, so as to reduce the moisture absorption and expansion of wood, and problems such as deformation and opening.
(4) For the dust on the balsa dining table, it can be wiped with a soft cotton cloth. If it is wiped with a hard dry cloth, it will cause grinding on the lacquer surface of the solid wood dining table and lose its gloss.
(5) After a period of time, the solid wood dining table should be waxed to keep it bright. If you want to move the solid wood dining table, you can lift the dining table instead of dragging it to avoid loosening the overall structure of the dining table.
(6) When placing hot food on the solid wood dining table, use a thermal insulation pad, otherwise there will be circles of white scale, and this kind of white scale is more difficult to clean. Pour some detergent on the stained area and wipe it again.
To make your solid grey dining table last long, we also need to help them find the best place to live. Wood products will crack if they are exposed to the sun for a long time, so our dining table must be placed in a place that will not be exposed to direct sunlight. In addition to not placing the dining table in a place with direct sunlight, it cannot be placed near the heater, and it should be kept away from places with large air flow to ensure that the room is dry and reduce the possibility of wood absorbing water to expand, so as to prevent the dining table from cracking, making it not easy to deform and increase its life.
This article introduces you to the care of solid wood dining table, hoping to help you. Generally, the wooden table should be wiped with a dry and soft muslin cloth. If the stain is serious, it can be wiped with warm water and detergent, but in the end, it must be cleaned with water, and then dried with a dry soft muslin cloth. It is best to do maintenance for the solid ash table every six months, and our table must be placed in a place that will not let direct sunlight.
Our sales will contact you in 24 hours.